Cleaner aplication

Interested in joining? Apply here!
LAR
Noob

Cleaner aplication

Post by LAR »

Hi guys, i want to help you a little, and i can do that cleaning the chapters. I'm the cleaner in another fansub, so i have experience doing that and i want to help you because i always wanted to read the Eiken manga and also HATE when a manga is left unfinished. My email is animelar@gmail.com btw.

And that's all i think. Ah, my native language is spanish so if there is anything wrong with my english blame Spain for conquering my country insted of England xD
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Re: Cleaner aplication

Post by LeviathanX »

Hi!

thanks for applying and sorry for the late reply. My job keeps me busy these past weeks... (thus not started on the next chapters yet)
Do you have any reference links for us?
LAR
Noob

Post by LAR »

Don't worry, at least you answer xD and this is the last chapter i cleaned for the other group:

https://mega.nz/#!zoEjACIR!sQU0pvTMd7IW ... LruE1Ia9TU
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Post by LeviathanX »

Looks good :goodjob:

Wanna have a try on two Eiken pages? Our sources are not that much of high quality from begin with... but I am just curious to see what you can achieve with them.
Specially since Eiken has a lot of background-text-merged pages.
LAR
Noob

Post by LAR »

The title in the first page (and what a good page btw xD) and some text in the second page is a little too much for my poor photoshop skills u.u Also in the second image i think my redraw of the text over the hair wasn't very good, but we can hide it with the text, i think.

https://mega.nz/#!e8ElBZIK!atq9UZP7Eb1I ... YDV6bVKdz4
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Post by LeviathanX »

That looks quite good! Thanks. I'd say you're hired. So miguelz can focus on typesetting in the future. :goodjob:
Ah, please be patient. I am currently a bit under water with my job. I planned to have a translation ready around the beginning of October.. but well.... one week Romania.. two-three weeks helping to build two demo cars... I needed some rest at the weekends.
LAR
Noob

Post by LAR »

Awesome! And i can wait don't worry :D

also...what exactly is your job? xD

wait a minute i just think of something...i don't need to wait for your translation, just give me the RAWs and i can start cleaning!