MrAgility888's Schedule

For all the wierd and funky stuff.
MrAgility888
Type-Setter/Proofreader

MrAgility888's Schedule

Post by MrAgility888 »

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell everyone that I will still be type-setting for Dark Abyss, it is just that I will only be able to do it on the weekends because I have just started college. I hope to work on Eiken 112 tomorrow (Sunday) and have it done by next weekend. Hope this isn't too much trouble for everyone.
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Re: MrAgility888's Schedule

Post by LeviathanX »

"No problems, real-life first", is what I always say ;)

I just put the translations down and if you have the time to proofread then do it; I won't rush you.
MrAgility888
Type-Setter/Proofreader

Post by MrAgility888 »

Thanks for understanding, I really appreciate it. I won't have as much time to work on Eiken as I did during the summer but I want everyone to know more will be coming.
MrAgility888
Type-Setter/Proofreader

Post by MrAgility888 »

Just wanted to tell everyone that I'm off from college until the middle of January so I'll have a lot of time to work on Eiken. I hope to get chater 114 out in the next few days.
MrAgility888
Type-Setter/Proofreader

Post by MrAgility888 »

Hey Guys. Sorry for taking over two months to get the next chapter out. I've been getting a lot of work in college and at my job and they are my priority. I'll try to release future chapters in a timelier manner.
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Post by LeviathanX »

Where is our second typesetter by the way?
miguelsz2
Cleaner

Post by miguelsz2 »

LeviathanX wrote:Where is our second typesetter by the way?
You mean bloodyscythe? Gone and never looked back. :haix:

Although I suppose its understandable since our group takes our precious time in doing stuff. Most normal group work waaay to fast.

P.S.
Oh and its fine MrAgility we've all got stuff to do.
We all suffer the same pains and we all feel the same pleasures.

Fight those who are willing to oppress you, Respect those who are willing to lead you.
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Post by LeviathanX »

Hm OK...

Well, I haven't even started on Volume 14 ...but I will soon do so
MrAgility888
Type-Setter/Proofreader

Post by MrAgility888 »

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on the site for over two months. I was busy finishing up this year of college with finals and I was also busy with my job. I'll have a lot more time now to work on Eiken and should be able to release stuff on a timelier basis. I have the omake for chapter 115 done but I'm having trouble uploading the omake to mediafire, I think it might want me to create account or something. I also noticed that the download links for old Eiken chapters that were linked to mediafire no long work. Is there another site that I can use to upload files?
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Post by LeviathanX »

A mediafire account is a good thing. You can keep track on your files; costs nothing
If you want to assure your file to be uploaded on mirrors as well use services like multiupload.com