Cleaner application - SpiceyBacon

For all the wierd and funky stuff.
SpiceyBacon
Noob

Cleaner application - SpiceyBacon

Post by SpiceyBacon »

Name: SpiceyBacon
Reason: I like manga owo
Experience: some, I've been working with a very small scanlation group and done a few chapters with them, I'll post some examples below
http://imgur.com/Q4WSe,tip8f#1
to
http://imgur.com/Q4WSe,tip8f#0
bannido242
Noob

Re: Cleaner application - SpiceyBacon

Post by bannido242 »

Name : bannido242
Reason: as u said it .. i like manga..
Exp: Never done this but i have a 8 year experience in Photoshop and can easily do what ur asking at the moment..

P.S: I saw ur eiken manga .. the cleaning is gr8 but there are in two page format and also the alignment of the pages are not proper.. so i would really like to fix it for you..(basically thats wat prompted my to ask you.. so if u want me to do it let me know..
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Post by LeviathanX »

Just that you two don't think nobody is here: the others are currently busy as it seems... So just be patient please
miguelsz2
Cleaner

Post by miguelsz2 »

Hrmm... Well its not that we dont want cleaners. Its just... Leviathan's our only translator, so we dont exactly have much work to spare.

(although I did manage to recruit 2 korean translators a while ago... but they dissapeared. My own bad management I suppose.)
We all suffer the same pains and we all feel the same pleasures.

Fight those who are willing to oppress you, Respect those who are willing to lead you.
LeviathanX
Site Admin

Post by LeviathanX »

you know, if I have the time I can copy & translate a whole volume in about 16 hours... I did once... and then we were stuck with the other tasks as cleaning, typesetting and proofreading. It's not that there is no work for the editoral staff; it's just badly managed...